What we do
Forward-thinking and innovative approach to insurance services.
Alternative Risk Management Ltd provides the following services for its insurance and reinsurance clients:
- Feasibility studies and pro-forma business plan preparation
- Coordinating captive formation, incorporation and registration.
- Advice on the services of providers such as: reinsurers, investment managers, bankers, trust account and letter of credit providers, actuaries, auditors and lawyers.
- Advice in areas such as: risk management, reinsurance protection and corporate structure.
- Alternative Risk Management Ltd will act as the Principal Representative for client companies with responsibility for monitoring compliance with Guernsey insurance regulations.
- Issuance of insurance policies and reinsurance agreements, claims processing, preparation of monthly/quarterly (as required) management accounts, preparation of Statutory year-end financial statements with supporting schedules, coordination of the year-end audit, the organization of Annual General Meetings and Board of Directors Meetings and the day to day administration of the company.